Here you will find the forms you need to fill out to become one of our official Disaster Relief volunteers, as well as other forms that may prove helpful to you as a volunteer so you can get your boots on the ground.
Volunteering is a great way to serve the Lord, and take care of suffering people in Christ’s name. To do this the best we can however, requires us to be the best prepared volunteers we can. Click the play button below to watch a short intro on who we are and what we do.
Forms Required for Volunteering with Northwest Baptist Disaster Relief:
- Click here for the background check. Background checks allow us to only deploy dependable people of high integrity, and safeguards our excellent national and international reputation .
- Click here for the personal and medical information form. Medical and background information helps us keep you safe while you serve.
- Click here for the church membership verification form. Pastoral references help assure we are sending volunteers who will properly represent our Lord as we serve in His name.
- Click here for the Emotional/Spiritual Care form (only for chaplains). This is a church recommendation specific only to Disaster Relief Chaplaincy.
Other Forms that may come in handy as a volunteer:
- Click here for a handy check-off list of things to take before you deploy.