Go to www.ministryopportunities.org/NWBaptist and provide the requested information. You will visit five screens in total. On the welcome screen you will scroll down and select your NWBDR Region (see below), select NWBDR Team Member Region x, and reply to two confirmation questions. The second and third screens will request specific information. At the bottom of the fourth screen you will be asked to read a statement and click on the box next to I Agree, then click on Continue. You will also have the option on the fourth screen to request a copy of your report sent directly to you. Be aware that in this process you will be asked to provide:
- Your full legal name as it appears on your driver license and any aliases.
- Also, add your maiden name even if you have been married for a long time.
- Your current residence address and any additional addresses within the last 7 years. If you have lived at the same address for more than 7 years, then the one address will be fine. Include the address listed on your driver license if it is different from your current address. Check the affirmation box.
- No PO boxes, unless it is listed on your driver license.
- Three references, the first one being your current pastor (Please enter the requested information for
three references in the text box just below the question).
- Name and contact information of your current church membership (Please enter the requested
information in the text box just below the question).
- Names of three volunteer organizations you are currently or have been a participant (use Add button).
If you are unable to supply some of the requested information, please be aware that the screening process may take longer. The information requested yields the quickest results.
Once you have completed entering your information, at the bottom of the 4th screen click on the box for I Agree and then click on Continue. (You can request a copy of the report on this screen.) The 5th screen will confirm successful submission of your information.
Your NWBDR identification badge expiration date will be set to coincide with your background screening date. You will be notified when your next screening is coming due.
Thank you for your high level of commitment to the cause of ministering Christ in crisis.
The cost for the screening is $20. Make check payable to Northwest Baptist Convention and send to your regional contact. Online payment is available at bit.ly/NWBackground. Payments are non-refundable.
After completing your background screening please email a passport-style photo (head shot) of yourself in front of a white background (no hats or head coverings) to your regional contact person in JPEG format. (Click here for regional contact info)
Your badge will be mailed to you upon completion of the background screening.
Northwest Baptist Disaster Relief