- Is compassion a word others use to describe you?
- Have you already had your ISBDR training?
- Are you mature in your faith?
- Do you know how (or want to know how) to use your ears better than your mouth?
- Do you want to make an impact for eternity, as well as for the here and now?
Then you just may be a Disaster Relief Chaplain waiting to be trained!
Sounds like you should look into the DR Chaplain training coming up in in February.
Cost $25 includes all materials – To register click here.
Class Questions? Contact Bill 509.438.4440
Friday Feb 21, 1pm-8pm Saturday Feb 22, 8am-5pm
Valleypoint Church 714 S. Pines Rd in Spokane Valley, WA [MAP]
Church Camping Available Logistics Questions? Contact Carla @208.946.1772
Dinner Friday on your own Sat. Breakfast & Lunch provided
Disaster Relief Chaplains are required to fulfill the basic requirements of all DR volunteers, but must also complete specific training for DR chaplaincy offered about once a year generally.
Prior to your chaplain training, please download this “Spiritual Care Recommendation” form, complete it, have it signed, and returned to your Region’s DR director (see who that is here).
Click here to download a flyer if you’d like the following info in a printable format to share with a friend or as church bulletin insert!