STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO SOON
but save these dates now!
During or after a tragedy, have you ever thought to yourself “I wish we’d all been ready“? Well, here’s your chance to Get Ready! This will be an excellent training opportunity for volunteers, or those interested in becoming involved!
April 24-25, 2020
Northwest Disaster Relief Roundtable
Northwest Baptist Center
3200 NE 109th Ave, Vancouver, WA [map]
Two days of training to include:
Assessment • Blue Hat Training • Chainsaw Safety
Chaplaincy Re-CERT (other Chaplaincy classes TBD)
CPR / First-Aid • ISBDR • Lead Cook • Mass Feeding
Recovery • Shower/Laundry • Skid Steer
• For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Georganna Megenity at (360) 584-9568
Registration Not Yet Open
• Check here to see class descriptions.
• Ability to pay online. Please scroll to the bottom of that page to pay.
On the page where you enter payment info, there is a box for “Order Notes”. If you are paying for anyone other than yourself please indicate in that box the names of everyone you are paying for on that transaction.
• Check here to see if you can download your class manual.
• Click here for information on completing the background screening. (In order to be deployed for any Disaster Relief assignment, background screenings are required, and need to be renewed every 3 years.)
Holiday Inn Express and Suites
7205 NE 41st St, Vancouver, WA 98662
Please make sure to mention Northwest Baptist Convention for your discount
4714 N.E. 94th Ave., Vancouver, WA, 98662, US
9201 NE Vancouver Mall Drive Vancouver, Washington 98662
Northwest Baptist Disaster Relief & www.NorthwestDR.com
is a ministry of Great Commission churches
in the Pacific Northwest of the United States.